- Vancouver residents can obtain a recycling blue box and recycling bags at the Vancouver South Transfer Station located at 377 W. Kent Ave. North or by calling 604-326-4600
- Compost organic materials. Compost bins, as well as rain barrels are available at the Vancouver South Transfer Station
- Over 55 million plastic shopping bags are used each year. Recycle your bags at your local retailer and purchase a reusable bag.
Paint Recycling (Household paint only)
Joe’s Recycling Bottle Depot
4394 Main St. 604-873-0924
Local Salvation Army Thrift Stores
*not all stores accept TVs
Tires: Local Canadian Tire Stores
Other recycling info – productcare.org
For more recycling information contact the Recycling Council of B.C. hotline: 604-732-9253
|Ian Gow, Owner - Dunbar Disposal|
Great Rates for Junk Disposal in Vancouver
Dunbar Disposal is a rubbish removal company in Vancouver that has been providing junk disposal in Vancouver since 2001. Aside from junk removal in Vancouver, we also serve residents in the Lower Mainland, with a focus on Surrey, Delta, Richmond, Tsawwassen, and Ladner.
As compared to other junk disposal companies in Vancouver, we are able to keep our rates affordable due to low overhead and no franchise fees. Contact us for a quote today!
Our cheap junk removal rates include loading the junk, sweeping the area, plus dumping fees. We handle any type of junk: household, commercial, or industrial. Check out our junk removal services .
- High quality customer service is our top priority. We treat our customers as we like to be treated.
- Our junk disposal company ensures to always “Reuse, Reduce & Recycle” before dumping. We believe that our environment’s future relies on recycling!
- We donate everything possible to charities and thrift stores.
- Usable construction materials are donated to Habitat for Humanity.
- Our junk disposal company in Vancouver uses only licensed dump facilities.
- Canadians generate approximately 31 million tons of garbage each year. Only about 30% of that garbage is recycled.
- Each Canadian generates approximately 2.7 kg of garbage each day.
- BC leads the country in recycling.
- Organic material accounted for the largest portion of recycled materials.
- Recycling one plastic bottle saves enough energy to power a 60 watt light bulb for 6 hours.
- It takes 120 lbs of recycled newsprint to save one tree.
- Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to power a TV for three hours.
- An adult size fleece jacket can be made from 25 recycled two-litre bottles.
| CALL US for cheap junk removal in Vancouver, Surrey, Delta, Richmond, Tsawwassen & Ladner now!